1. The first rule... NO DRAMA
This is not a general chat room...if that is what you seek there are rooms for that...this is a Gorean role play room...if you bring drama into the room you will be asked to leave if you do not respect the request then you will be booted there will not be a third chance given.
This rule applies to home members and guests alike. If you cause problems, you're gone.
It is not uncommon for open furring to occur in this camp, if you have a problem with this, Portal of Dreams has an IGNORE button... Use it
Rape and torture is also some of the scenes you might experience in this camp, again, if you have a problem with this, refer to the sentence above.
Anonymous names will not be tolerated and instantly booted without warning so pick an appropriate name and all will be fine.
When you enter please role play getting to the camp..remember there are Outriders patrolling the area so do not think you can get by them without being caught...once in the camp you will be expected to greet if there are others about...not greeting will get you booted...if you wish to observe that is fine as long as you wear ~O~ after your name...any roleplaying while wearing the ~O~ will result in you being captured and dealt with accordingly...this even applies in ~PM~.
~O~'s ( Free or slave ) will be allowed to observe for 3 days, they will not be permitted to participate in any role-play happening at the time unless they config into a proper gorean name and role-play a realistic entry into said role-play at which time you will be collared.This means you enter and watch ANY form of rp within the room while observing will be a loss of your -o-
2. This is a Gorean home in every sense of the word. We are by no means book thumpers but we firmly believe in the spirit and the writings of the series by John Norman and we follow them faithfully...if you have any problem with that or want your own little version of Gor then find another site...The Bloody Tuchuk and Portal of Dreams are both committed to keeping Gor as it should be.
We'll forgive "some" lapses from lack of Gorean knowledge but that will only go so far. If in doubt, ask it's that simple...
Roleplay does not mean sitting around talking about how great we are... find something to do, whether it's chores, furring a slave, getting drunk or annoying the Free Women...remember this is Gor so act like it.
Freewomen if you rp into the camp you MUST have Escort in your tags at all times or run the risk of capture
3. This home does not allow gender bending, dualing, or animal characters of any kind. to enter here as such would mean immediate booting from the home, you have been warned!
Secondary characters are allowed ~ONLY~ if first it is discussed with the Ubar and ok'ed by Him.
4. Wayward slaves or "bare necks" will be immediately captured, secured, and if found worthy collared to the camp. If not, you will be fed to the sleens or become a stable slave to pleasure any who may desire you or be sold... your choice.
Any collared slaves that travel to this camp without their Master will be captured and caged and their owner sent word with ransom demands UNLESS prior arrangements have been made with the Ubar. If not claimed within 3 days the slave will become property of the Ubar and this camp.
5. There is no OOC, if you say it you take responsibility for it. We do not support the use of "old gorean" languages.
PMing camp slaves is not allowed without permission from a Free of the home
6. Prodigy is the default combat system here. Raids are not currently accepted. Judgment for any combat will be judged by a person of the room leaders choice.
7. We are "Old Gor" so expect that...remember Gor is Harsh...Gor is unfair...Gor is Gor...